|LNQ - Leadership Networking Questionnaire|
LNQ är en helt ny test och finns än så länge bara på engelska, vi jobbar nu med att ta fram den första svenska normgruppen och översätter sedan testen till svenska.
The LNQ is appropriate for any individual who wants to get ahead and be more effective in their career, ie. business unit managers, line managers, senior/middle managers, CEO's, entrepreneurs, fundraisers, university professors seeking grants, tenure, etc.
Without key relationships with influential people at work, your talent, skills, and abilities will remain invisible. Networking is a numbers game, the more key contacts you make, the greater your social capital becomes.
Why is there a need for it for organizations?
Networking is essential to effective leadership in today's organizations. Leaders who are skilled networkers have access to people, information, and resources to help solve problems and create opportunities. Leaders get things done more effectively if they have the right connections.
Can be used for:
• leadership development of key employees:
• assess how comfortable employees are with networking (strengths, weaknesses),
• assess who does the best job networking,
• to help build communications and connections between business units and different departments.
• to help reinforce awareness of the importance of building connections
• identify potential leaders